Customer Service Agent
- Sydney, Australia
At RØDE we are Passionate about Audio
RØDE manufactures and exports precision tools of creativity to the world. Our Australian designed and made microphones are exported to over 140 countries enabling millions of people around the world to be heard. Our employees are passionate, hard working, talented and are pivotal to our success.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic Service Coordinator to complement our established service team based in our head office, providing our dealer, distributor network as well as end users with world class support across the Freedman Electronics Group product range.
You will be challenged to rise above the ordinary
You will be responsible for
- Provide frontline service and support to our international distributor network and all partners of the Freedman Electronics group. This includes support of products from RØDE Microphones, Event Electronics, Aphex and SoundField with an emphasis on phone and email support.
- Service administration, including processing product returns, distributor claims and inquiries, spare parts shipments and all service shipping documents.
- Assisting in the creation of support documentation including Field Service Bulletins, product FAQ’s and troubleshooting guides, service manuals and spare parts price lists. Ensuring up to date documentation is always made available to our distributor network.
- Product investigation, testing and fault finding.
- Product service and repair.
The tools you bring will be enhanced by our Technology
You will have
- Experience in customer service/customer facing role.
- Applicants with experience in audio engineering or broadcast preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer-focused attitude.
- Firm understanding of ‘signal flow’ and have proven strength in problem solving/troubleshooting – ideally with an audio focus.
- Strong aptitude for self-learning.
- Team oriented individual with a strong ability to work under own initiative.
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- A basic understanding of or experience in electronics will be highly regarded but is not essential.
Our campus is designed to create an atmosphere which reflects our love of cutting edge technology, collaboration, and our deep connection to music, film and all things audio. Do you want to be part of one of the most exciting, forward thinking companies in Australia? Then Send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would like to be the next person to join the RØDE team.
RØDE Microphones values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from COVID-19 vaccinated people of all genders, ages and backgrounds.
Applications for this position have closed.